Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat, Epsom Salt,Bubbles, Vibration and Red Light,8 Massage Roller Pedicure Foot Spa Tub for Stress Relief,Foot Soaker with Acupressure Massage Points&Temperature Control
|Item Weight||2.35 Kilograms|
- 【Comfortable Feet】Pamper your feet with this pedicure tub and unload the tiredness of life. The foot massage machine can add epsom salt, which can effectively improve foot odor and give you peace of mind. Quickly decompress, start with one key, and relax the whole body;
- 【Bubble & Red Light】The foot spa has a variety of special functions, including heating, bubbles, and rollers, which can effectively massage your feet through the bubble function, and elevate your foot care experience to a new level. Let go of your heart and let go of the fatigue of the day
- 【8 Massage Rollers】The 8 massage rollers have been upgraded to stimulate all the acupuncture points on the sole of your feet more effectively. There are many acupuncture points on the soles that are closely connected with different organs, relieve pressure, provide three-dimensional massage, and improve sleep quality. The whole family can use
- 【Quick Heating】You can enjoy a warm and comfortable foot spa anytime. Can effectively heat and keep water at set temperature (95℉-118℉), can quickly heat water and keep water at selected temperature without the hassle of filling hot water or temperature drop. All you have to do is soak your feet in the water and enjoy
- 【Best gift】The foot bath massager ensure safety and quality; The foot massager machine spa is a great gift idea for birthday, christmas, for friends and family(dad,mom,women,men,grandparents,grandpa,grandma),especially for the elderly.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||81 × 155 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
136 x 81 x 155 inches; 5.18 Pounds
|Item model number ||
|Date First Available ||
September 7, 2021