Kerasal Nail Renewal, Restores Appearance of Discolored or Damaged Nails, 0.33 fl oz (Packaging May Vary)
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
|Liquid Volume||0.33 Fluid Ounces|
- One 0.33 fluid ounce package of Kerasal Nail Renewal
- Helps reduce discoloration and thickness, as well as hydrate and exfoliate brittle nails to improve the appearance of damaged nails
- Combines the keratolytic properties of urea with hydrating propylene glycol and lactic acid to penetrate nail plates
- nail renewal formula improves nail appearance with visible results in days
- Effective for improving the appearance of nails that have been damaged
Kerasal Nail Renewal helps reduce discoloration and thickness, as well as hydrate and exfoliate brittle nails to improve the appearance of damaged nails.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Please keep and read full instructions for use included in package.
Ingredients: propylene glycol, urea, glycerin, lactic acid, water, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA
Apply a thin layer 2 times per day for the first week of use, once in the morning and once at night directly to affected nail and under the fee edge of the nail (toe or fingernails). After 1 week, continue to apply once per day at night for a minimum of 8 weeks total. Allow a few minutes to dry after each application. Depending on the severity of the condition, 3 to 6 months of application may be needed to achieve full effect.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||3.75 × 5.5 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
0.75 x 3.75 x 5.5 inches; 0.01 Ounces
|Item model number ||
|Country of Origin ||
Advantice Health LLC, Kerasal