Orthofeet Men’s Comfort Orthopedic Walking Sneaker with Arch Support Tacoma
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Combines orthopedic technology and mild rocker outsole to enhance your walking experience and add spring to your step.
- Wrap your feet in comfort with a stretchable knitted upper that molds to the shape of your foot, delivering a custom fit while alleviating pressure on sensitive areas.
- Orthofeet shoes have unmatched cushioning and benefit 20+ conditions including foot and heel pain, plantar fasciitis, diabetes, arthritis, bunions, achilles tendonitis, hammer toes, and more.
- Includes premium orthotic insole and arch booster in every shoe for innovative comfort, arch support, and advanced pain relief.
- Fit & Sizing: True to size. Orthofeet shoes are designed with a wide toe box and soft stretchable uppers to eliminate irritation and enhance comfort.
Orthofeet Tacoma doctor recommended sneakers for men, featuring premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support and non-binding uppers that offer a relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. These sneakers come with lightweight cushioning soles that soften steps and enhance stability, improving mobility for persons with flat feet, swollen feet, arthritis, diabetes, and neuropathy. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing these sneakers to provide the ultimate sneakers for plantar fasciitis for men, men’s diabetic sneakers, men’s orthotic sneakers with arch support, and men’s flat feet sneakers. The soft upper, extra depth design and roomy wide-toe box men’s sneakers help ease pressure on bunions and hammer toes, making these orthotic sneakers one of the best men’s bunion sneakers, and men’s sneakers for hammertoes, Morton’s Neuroma, and men’s swollen feet sneakers. The extended width range of Orthofeet wide-width sneakers for men offers an excellent selection of wide-diabetic sneakers for men. When looking for the best men’s sneakers with arch support Orthofeet is your brand to go to.
From the brand
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Item Weight ||
|Item model number ||
|Date First Available ||
May 23, 2021
Orthofeet, Inc., Orthofeet