RiptGear Bunion Corrector (1 Pair) – Toe Straightener for Women and Men Big Toe Separator – Bunion Relief, Toe Spacers for Feet, Toe Separator for Bunion, Bunion Pads (Small/Medium)
|Size||Small / Medium|
|Specific Uses For Product||Post-Surgical Support, Bunion, Arthritis, Hammer Toe, Hallux Valgus|
|Use for||Toes, Feet|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
- Bunion Compression Sleeve – Bunion Sleeves are toe protectors that support your feet with gentle compression and splint pads. Toe spacers and separators can help reduce pressure and relieve bunion pain in the foot area. Use correcting cushions to help walking and exercising.
- Perfect Alignment – This product is also a toe separator for overlapping toes. An attached separator keeps your big toe in proper alignment. The separator is firm enough to keep your toes in their place but is within the sleeve, so it’s soft and won’t irritate your toes.
- Soft and Comfy – These toe separator socks have a soft gel pad that acts as a protector for sensitive foot areas. The high quality fabric is smooth and soft so you can wear the correctors with shoes to prevent further irritation.
- High Quality – RiptGear has constructed bunion corrector sleeves with high-quality materials. We use breathable, durable fabric that has the slightest bit of compression. The rubber toe separator has been reinforced for extreme durability and cushion.
- Easy to Care For – This toe corrector is machine washable so it can be used over and over. Keep your original toe brace without worrying about it shrinking in the wash. All RiptGear products are designed to be super soft, comfy, and easy to use.
From the brand
This is not a medical device. Consult your doctor before using this product. Do not wear RiptGear compression products for an extended period of time. Do not sleep with RiptGear compression products on your body. Discontinue use if uncomfortable or area turns a blueish color due to loss of circulation. Please use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
This product should be used for mild hallux valgus. This product should be used for mild discomfort from pressure caused by bumps on the big toe and other conditions. Consult your doctor.
“How to Use” instructions can be found in product packaging.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||3 × 1 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
7 x 3 x 1 inches; 1.2 Ounces
|Date First Available ||
December 6, 2019