Spenco 2nd Skin Circles Soothing Protection for Blisters, Hot Spots and Skin Irritations, Gel Circles 48-Count
|Size||48 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3 x 0.11 inches|
- Medical-grade gel adhesive squares sooth, cool, and protect against hot spots, blisters, chafing and friction
- Hypoallergenic, latex free, and non-medicated, these hydrogel squares can be used for scrapes, cuts and burns
- Made mostly from water so the dressings will not stick to the skin for painless removal
- Ideal for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid kits
- 48 gel circles (non-sterile), 3-inch diameter.
Spenco 2nd Skin offers soothing protection and treatment for blisters, hot spots, and skin irritations. Designed to prevent blisters before they start, the medical-grade hydrogel pads protect the skin against rubbing, chafing, and friction. In the event that skin is wounded, the gel pads can be used as a dressing, ideal for blisters, scrapes, cuts, burns, stings, and bites. Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and non-medicated, 2nd Skin Squares and Circles (sold separately) consist primarily of water, which prevents sticking and irritation for painless application and removal. Spenco 2nd Skin is a must-have for blister prevention, burn treatment and first-aid kits, and in clinics and athletic training rooms. Available in two non-sterile styles for instant soothing and cooling relief: 200-Count Gel Squares measure 1 x 1 inch, and 48-Count Gel Circles measure 3 inches in diameter.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||3 × 0.11 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
3 x 3 x 0.11 inches; 13.76 Ounces
|Item model number ||
|Date First Available ||
October 29, 2004
Spenco Medical, Spenco