Superfeet All-Purpose Support High Arch Insoles (Green) – Trim-To-Fit Orthotic Shoe Inserts – Professional Grade – Men 7.5-9 / Women 8.5-10
|Product Benefits||High Arch|
- High-Density Foam
- Trim to Fit: Superfeet insoles are made to be trimmed to fit your shoes and boots; follow cutting instructions before use, and if you’re between sizes, size up and trim down to fit.
- High Arch Support Insoles for Women & Men: Deep heel cup works with your body’s natural cushioning for maximum support.
- Premium Arch Support Insoles: Sculpted heel cup cradles the heel to maximize natural shock absorption; designed for roomy footwear.
- Superfeet Insoles for Odor Control: Moisturewick top cover helps reduce odors and keeps feet fresh; high density closed-cell foam supports the whole foot.
- Formerly Known as Superfeet GREEN: All-Purpose Support High Arch (Green) insoles are the same great arch support insoles you love, now with a new name.
- High-arched insole for maximum support
- Fits most roomy footwear styles with factory insoles you can remove
- For common foot pain, arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
- With natural NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
- Durable construction adds comfort, support & structure to shoes
One of the first and most well-known Superfeet, GREEN insoles offer professional-grade orthotic support for shoes to fit and feel better. An excellent choice for those with high arches, these original shoe inserts are an affordable, effective alternative to custom orthotics. They are designed to replace the sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting shoes. Trim to fit your size. Features Deep Heel Cup: Wide and deep heel cup works with your body’s natural cushioning for maximum support High Arch Superfeet Shape: High arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back Durable Construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first Stabilizer Cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer High-Density Foam: Closed-cell foam provides a firm foundation to support the foot for long-lasting comfort
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||4.38 × 1.63 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
13.63 x 4.38 x 1.63 inches; 4 Ounces
|Item model number ||
|Date First Available ||
June 9, 2006