Warticide Fast-Acting Wart Remover – Plantar and Genital Wart Removal, Attacks Warts On Contact, Easy Application (2 Bottles)
|Item Weight||3 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 1.25 x 4 inches|
|Product Benefits||Wart Removal|
|Specific Uses For Product||Wart|
- FAST-ACTING WART REMOVER – Our unique combination of salicylic acid and essential oils like tea tree and cedar leaf oil attacks each wart within minutes of application. A wart will begin to die within 1-2 days of initial application of the liquid and with consistent treatment, most warts will be eliminated within 2 weeks.
- LIQUID GEL – Our delivery mechanism is a slightly viscous gel which clings to the wart while absorbing into the surrounding tissue (NDC # 71229-105-11).
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We think Warticide is a terrific product but if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, please contact our support team for a full refund.
- HOW TO USE – Unscrew the top and fill the dropper tip with liquid. Once full, apply Warticide to the wart or warts until the infected area is lightly covered with gel. Gently work Warticide into the wart with a finger and then wash hands after application is finished. Allow 3-4 minutes for the solution to absorb.
- NATURAL, SAFE & EFFECTIVE – Our powerful formula is an extremely effective wart remover and is safe for regular or long-term use.
From the brand
Salicylic acid, denatured alcohol, deionized water, hydroxypropylcellulose, sodium hydroxide
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.
|Dimensions||1.25 × 4 cm|
|Product Dimensions ||
4 x 1.25 x 4 inches; 3 Ounces
|Date First Available ||
September 22, 2018